Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tonights Project

Yesterday afternoon I had my brother and my perfect little niece over for a BBQ visit. For those of you that are new to my blog you might not know this, but my brother just had his first born baby girl 6 week ago. So anyway, I decided to make her a diaper changing pad that could be used over and over again, I figured instead of using the disposable ones I'd make one that could be wiped clean and washed in the washing machine when needed.


So this is what I came up with:


 I also made this pouch to put it in along with some diaper when their on the go. 






Keep following for more inspiration and ideas for your own projects!
Feel free to leave me feedback, comments or questions about my work. Always happy to share!











No comments:

Post a Comment