Thursday, April 19, 2012



I'm back from Paris. 




And here you see some of the inspiration i found in one of the largest fashion capitals in the world:





This Leather jacket I found in an Ed Hardy store at  Champs-Élysées. Its to die for!! To bad the price tag said 1600Euros..! I don't know about you guys, but thats WAY over my clothing budget. 
On the bright side, it gave me inspiration to make something similar in the future, so it'a not all bad.




The shoes is from the same store and they are just 2 Qt! 


Swarovski Krystall staircase! 

You know what they say.. "Diamonds are a girls best friend". And in this (stair)case Swarovski crystals would be a great friend!





Keep following for more inspiration and ideas for your own projects!
Feel free to leave me feedback, comments or questions about my work. Always happy to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment