Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Update

Have had is an incredibly efficient weekend. Dinner and movie with my brother on Friday after work, school, and dinner at my grandmother <3 on Saturday and moreschool work today before my sister dragged me on a walk around Kalvøya in sunny weather, while the car was washed inside and out, followed by more school work.Now, as soon as my love returnes from a weekend in London I look forward to an houron the couch until it's time to go to bed. 


My mother and my grandmother





Next week I week be blogging a lot more. The thing about this weekend is that I have been having this assignment on my conscience for quite some time now. And after I had a nice encouraging chat with my mother in law, I decided to get my head out of my ass, person my french, and just get cracking. So i dedicated this weekend to my future interior designer career. Here are some of the things I have been working on:







No comments:

Post a Comment