Thursday, March 1, 2012

Todays work

Here is a picture of todays progress. I am going to put a keychain ring in the loop on the top. I started with the narrow pattern but after I started to sew I came up with the rounder model, it was so much easier to sew round the edge because of the narrow fabric-edge on each side of the buttons on the first pattern. Besides, I simply love the rounder model, i think its so cute!
I originally planed to fill the owls, and they are still open on the bottom, so the option is still there, but after I had pressed them flat, I started to think that maybe they are prettiest when they are flat.. Any suggestions? What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. Key-warmers....or a sipper, so you can store a couple of coins for parking or a trolley at the store. Cute and useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you can fill them up with "scented" filling...

    ReplyDelete