Sunday, March 4, 2012

Testing testing..

Last week I went for a walk at Høvikodden to test out my new camera, Nikon J 1J. 
Here are the results:



I was looking for inspiration, patterns, textures, colors, lighting and compositions. 

Here on the left we have a creature named Piper. She loves to hike as long as she doesn't have to wear a leash. You can also see why this tree inspires me, V for Vanessa! In the right picture I have taken a piece of sand to show the texture

Here I have taken two images of trees to display natural color combinations

On these two pictures, I have focused on lighting, which is totally natural light from the sun, notice the texture and the life of the wood

These pictures were taken with the idea of ​​composition. To the left you can see the tree, creating a higher balance, although it is not centered.

To the right you will see that the subject is centered but the light, depth and texture creates tension, which makes the whole picture more interesting.



if you look closely, you can see a little creature named Piper on the path in front of the tree, on the image to the left.)

No comments:

Post a Comment